JCole's Cigar Reviews

I periodically review cigars and post the reviews on Cigar Forums such as Cigar Weekly, Club Stogie, Cigar Utopia, and Herfers Paradise. I thought I would put them all in one place, for those who enjoy them.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Padron 6000 Maduro

Rich & Spicy

Pictures: http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/JCole311/album06/107_0789

Size: 5 1/2 x 54
Cigar Shape: Torpedo
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Country: Nicaragua

Drink: Purified water

A beautiful cigar it was oily and had just the right firmness in the hand. The pre-light draw was cocoa with hints of liquorish and cinnamon. I cut the cigar and lit it with my Prometheus Ulitmo. The draw was perfect. The cocoa and cinnamon flavors seemed to amp up. There was a little un-even burn, but it was quickly able to even out on its own. After a third they faded and a spicy and pepery flavor overtook. Half way through the cigar became hotter and spicier. The cigar finished with a hot, rich, pepper flavor.

An excellent cigar, the only thing that disappointed me was how hot and spicy the last third of the cigar became. I like the Anniversarios because they do not get overly hot or spicy, but for the price and the array of flavor the 6000 is a cigar you could smoke everyday.

Score: 8.5 out of 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home